Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) Website
Visit DBPR’s website to find information about obtaining a CAM license, verify a CAM license, apply & update a license and more by clicking here.
Florida State Legislation for Community Associations
- The Florida Legislature
- Direct link to Florida Statute 718 for Condominiums
- Direct link to Florida Statute 720 for HOAs
- 2014 Legislative Guide for Condominiums by Becker & Poliakoff
- 2014 Legislative Guide for Homeowners’ Associations by Becker & Poliakoff
Florida Community Association Journal
- New Neighborhoods (Amazon.com listing)
- The Condominium Concept (Amazon.com listing)
- The Law of Florida Homeowners Associations (Amazon.com listing)
The Condo Council is a South Florida organization that provides a complete resource of information that help Board Members deal with everyday issues. The Condo Council hosts a website with valuable, member-only information and also hosts periodic luncheons where key issues are discussed and best practices are reviewed. Previous luncheon topics have included: foreclosures, rentals, emergency response plans, the key factors in selecting a property manager, and many more. Learn more by visiting their website.
The Florida Communities of Excellence Awards
The Florida Communities of Excellence Awards is the only independent recognition program for community associations throughout Florida.
Learn more by visiting their website.
Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- General Association Information & Tools
- Association Leaders & Homeowners Tools
- Free Help for Homeowners and Buyers