Association Management Services
Campbell Property Management offers a complete package of administrative services that will help your community operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Files & Records Management – Well-organized and maintained records decrease response times for document requests and inquiries.
- Organize Board & Member Meetings – Save time with properly organized board meetings. We prepare and disseminate notices, agendas, and all other pertinent documents for such meetings as set forth by the Florida Statutes.
- Enforcement of Governing Documents – Consistent and fair interactions with the enforcement of governing documents. We monitor violations by owners and communicate with them until all matters are fully resolved.
- Architectural Modifications – Handle and process all architectural modification applications as instructed by the board or architectural committee.
- Common Area – Improved appearance of common area through regular inspections.
- Vendor Management – Gain access to Campbell’s Preferred Vendor network and experience hassle free vendor management. We submit vendor proposals and bids to the board, negotiate a contract with the board’s choice, and monitor the performance of the hired vendor.
Financial & Accounting Services
Get peace of mind with financial guidance and reporting from our experienced staff and Campbell Property Management’s financial systems, customized for you.
- Financial Reports – Receive timely and accurate reports every month and at year’s end on an accrual basis. We include a profit and lost statement with budgeted vs. actual figures, cash disbursements, and delinquent receivables.
- Annual Audit – Campbell recommends an independent CPA firm to conduct an annual audit, review or compilation of the Association’s finances.
- Budgeting Process – Campbell prepares the Association’s preliminary budget for the coming year. We then incorporate all changes that have been approved by the Board and provide the Association with a final budget, including reserve schedules.
- Delinquency Assessment – Timely notification of any delinquency for both the owners and the Board. We respond quickly, as directed by the Association’s guidelines. When appropriate, we will pursue delinquencies in tandem with the Association’s counsel.
- Owner Payment Options – Residents can easily and conveniently make Association payments by mailing checks directly to the lock-box, paying online by credit card or “e-check”, or setting up automatic debit from the owner’s checking account.
- Bank Accounts & Vendor Payments – Vendor invoicing and check signatures can be processed on paper or through an online portal. Accounts payable records are then integrated with the financial reporting system and bank accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Association Employees – Streamline your association’s current employees into a single payroll and management system.
Maintenance & Janitorial Services
Campbell Property Management maintains a skilled and dedicated workforce to make sure your community is in superb condition.
- Maintenance – Campbell’s maintenance program includes such services as painting, pressure cleaning, irrigation service & repairs, and carpet cleaning. We believe that regularly scheduled maintenance is the key to ensuring that all Association equipment is in excellent condition. Our work order system ensures timely completion of maintenance tasks.
- Janitorial – Campbell provides a janitorial service that makes sure your community looks its best. Our staff cleans clubhouses, recreational areas, catwalks, interior hallways, lobbies, laundry rooms, meeting rooms, bathrooms, and any other common areas or facilities.
- Campbell vs. Outsourcing – Campbell Property Management offers a wide range of services. This minimizes the need to outsource. Our skilled maintenance staff and wide range of service translates to cost effective management that helps you avoid expensive and unnecessary service calls.
- Vendor Supervision – Over 60 years of vendor relationships enable us to recommend properly insured and guaranteed vendors that provide high quality work at reasonable rates. Campbell recommends known vendors and will help negotiate contracts under the board’s direction. We oversee progress until completion to assure your Association’s satisfaction.
Community Association Landscaping Services
Provided by our sister company:
Complete Property Maintenance, Inc.
The CPM experience benefits Homeowner and Condominium Associations in many ways:
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Landscape design strategy – both short and long term
- Beautification Plan
- Customized maintenance programs
- Plant disease and damage control
- Knowledge of local, city, county, and state requirements
- 24 hour response to storm damage
For more information on community association landscaping services, click here.
Save time and money with an expert, unbiased construction advisory group. Campbell offers advisory services for any complex construction projects or help with reserve studies. Learn more about our Construction Advisory Services.
Communicate more effectively and make documents easier to access with a community website hosted and maintained by our staff. Learn more about our Community Websites.