Do you have questions or need clarification regarding your Association’s Insurance? Insurance can be a complicated subject and entails a unique vendor relationship. Here are some commonly asked questions about Association insurance:
- What insurance must an association carry?
- Can they be Self Insured?
- What is the role of the Insurance Agent?
- How is Association Insurance “Shopped” or “Bid Out”?
- How does the Association know they’re getting the best deal available to them?
- What is the difference between an “Admitted” and “Non-Admitted” Carrier?
If you are looking for answers to any of the above questions, this short video will answer them for you:
If you would like to learn more about the increase of insurance rates and the general State of the Market, please Click Here to watch our Insurance Increases Webinar from October 5th.