Our 2024 Board Member Primer is a great resource for HOA and condo board members with varying levels of experience. The Board Member Primer is a concise document that provides a brief overview of community management, including your role as a board member. It also highlights Campbell's free educational resources available to help you understand community operations and your role.
In the primer, you will find topics such as:
- Understanding the community association concept.
- An explanation of board member roles and responsibilities.
- A high-level overview of your Fiduciary Duty, more commonly known as your responsibility to act in the best interest of the community.
- An overview of Florida Association News and its various educational resources.
- A list of 16 featured blog posts and 12 helpful webinars, specifically selected to address some of the most common concerns for board members.
Please click here to view and download the 2024 Board Member Primer.
For additional great resources and tools to help you as a Board member, subscribe to Campbell's YouTube Channel by clicking here.