Pay Fees Online
Campbell offers a convenient online payment system for community residents to pay association maintenance dues online.
(Notice: Online payments take two to three business days to process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your name does not appear after entering your Account Registration number.)
You will need the following to pay online:
1) Your payment coupon (only for first time users)
2) A Visa, Discover, Mastercard, or your bank account information (for an E-check)
1) Click the link below which will navigate you away from the Campbell website to our third party credit card processing partner. If you are a returning user, go to step 5.
2) For first time users, locate your account number on your payment coupon. Your account number is a combination of your Community ID and unit number with no spaces. Please see highlighted coupon example below. The example below would have an account number of SAMP1004.
3) Click on the “Proceed with Registration” link.
4) Under the Complete Your Registration Header, select your name, enter your email, password and confirm the password. Once you have agreed to the terms and conditions, click the “Create Account” link.
5) Enter payment amount, payment method, review and submit. Please note, you have the option to set up a recurring payment, if you choose to do so.