Case studies, articles, and guides
Take a look at these articles to learn more on the respective topics:
- Best Practices for Major Projects: Engage Unbiased Construction Advisors
- Does Your Association’s Accounts Payable Process Use Paper or an Online Portal?
- Viable Competition in Cable Television
- Association’s Civil Liability with Respect to the Use of CPR Equipment in its Community (PDF)
- Transitioning from Self Management to Professional Management
- What is Whitefly?
- Florida Hurricane Season and Tropical Storm Preparedness for Association Homeowners
Read the following Case Studies to gain inspiration on your upcoming projects:
- Winston Trails, Lake Worth, Florida: A Case Study in Lake Restoration
- Construction Advisory Case Studies (PDF)
Includes mini-case studies on the following:
- Do we need to upgrade our elevators?
- Do we need a new roof now?
- Do we need to spend $3 million to fix our lakeshore issues?
- Should we repair, restore, or replace our roofs?
- Do we need to fix our handrails to be ADA complaint?
Sample Guides & Plans
Here are some guides & plans to help your community association prepare for upcoming events:
Please stay tuned and check out Florida Association News for constant updates regarding important and timely community association news and topics of discussion.