Case studies, articles, and guides
- Best Practices for Major Projects: Engage Unbiased Construction Advisors
- Does Your Association’s Accounts Payable Process Use Paper or an Online Portal?
- Viable Competition in Cable Television
- Association’s Civil Liability with Respect to the Use of CPR Equipment in its Community (PDF)
- Transitioning from Self Management to Professional Management
- What is Whitefly?
- Florida Hurricane Season and Tropical Storm Preparedness for Association Homeowners
- Winston Trails, Lake Worth, Florida: A Case Study in Lake Restoration
- Construction Advisory Case Studies (PDF)
Includes mini-case studies on the following:
- Do we need to upgrade our elevators?
- Do we need a new roof now?
- Do we need to spend $3 million to fix our lakeshore issues?
- Should we repair, restore, or replace our roofs?
- Do we need to fix our handrails to be ADA complaint?